Last(?) presence week for Content Strategy at FH Joanneum Martina said it’s like a little vacation for her to attend it.
That’s how I feel too! Being a full-time family manager, raising two little kids, working in a family business and studying at the same time is intense. In all this craziness webinars are like small islands of peace and joy for me.
Here are ten reasons, why I truly enjoy webinars.
Please turn on your sense of humour and imagination before you go ahead reading.
I love webinars because:
- …I finally sit.
- …I can attend in pyjamas. And I bet you’ve never noticed that. Yet.
- …I can finally finish my breakfast in peace. I am serious. On the days with no webinar, I might not get that far.
- …during a webinar I don’t have to carry my colleagues around to make them feel comfortable.
- …I can actually make sense out of all that talking. Feeling like I have a clue – oh, that feels good!
- …I love hearing soft sane voices. No even ear protection needed!
- …I enjoy to finally be _the_one_ who asks the questions.
- …my colleagues don’t start fights and I don’t have to deal with it. Thank you, guys! I appreciate that.
- …I don’t _have_to_ multitask. And I swear I’ll fight for this privilege.
- …someone else has to bring my kids into the bed. And if the webinar is finished too early I can pretend it is still going on (at least until kids are asleep).
- …I really enjoy sitting… haven’t I mentioned that yet?
Easter holidays stress me out. I am already looking forward to the next webinar to sit down and just do nothing than listening to some sense making talks.